The sea areas are divided into areas of 2.5 degrees in latitude and longitude, and the tables for every sea area can be used, and the period classification includes annual, seasonal, and monthly wave data. Frequency tables includes 12 types*.
A simplified version with intervals of 10 degrees in latitude and longitude is also available. 。
※Types of expression frequency tables available
- wave height-wave period
- wave height-wave direction
- wave period-wave direction
- wave height-wind speed
- wave height-wind direction
- wave period-wind speed
- wave period-wind direction
- wave direction-wind speed
- wave direction-wind direction
- wind speed-wind direction
- wave height-wave period-wave direction
- wave height-wind speed-wave period
To use this application
This application is available in full version and limited version(free).
To use this application, you must apply for membership registration which includes the signing of a written license agreement with NMRI.
Please go to the Registration page to register.
Fees (tax excluded):
・100,000 JPY(Japan resident needs extra tax) annually